Outpatient Billing Specialist
AcuityHealthcare, LP is a rapidly growing Hospital Corporation, headquartered in Charlotte, NC. Acuity Healthcare has an exciting and rewarding full-time career opportunity for an Outpatient Billing Specialist.
Our Accounts Receivable Services division is an integral part of our company's success. We are looking for hard working, dedicated and motivated individuals who are looking for a challenging career. This Mid-Level position is a great opportunity to enhance your career in the continuously expanding healthcare industry.
Qualified candidates will need to be well organized, have excellent communication skills, and must be reliable. 2 Yrs. experience in the hospital billing field, is required. Diversified computer knowledge is a must.
- 2 years (minimum) experience in Outpatient Hospital Billing utilizing the UB04 format.
- Previous experience in working in a healthcare facility with knowledge of Commercial prior authorization and billing practices.
- Experience with Outpatient CPT Codes, LCDs and CCI Edits
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a professional, corporate setting.
- Must be reliable, responsible, goal oriented and flexible. Professional telephone skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully utilize Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Location: Charlotte NC
Interested applicants can send resumes to Mframmartino@acuityhealthcare.net